Wednesday, October 17, 2012

louis vuitoon Michael


Michael, straight up meat and three veg. Nick, something fried, in fact ANYTHING fried!



Q: If you invited Dermie (Dermot Brereton) over for your Grand Final feed do you think you would cop an earful for wearing an apron?



Ryan: I think Dermie would have a few choice words. He's quite a character, so there would be some comments about the apron - but not about the food.



Q: You have mentioned in the past that one of your long-term goals is to open a restaurant. Considering you grew up in Melbourne, and given the Melbourne versus Sydney rivalry, would you open in Sydney or Melbourne?



Ryan: My family all live in Melbourne, but my home is Sydney and has been since I was 18, so I suppose it would have to be Sydney so that I could be hands-on. And, I would have to be hands-on to stop all the boys coming in for a free feed!



Q: People applaud your consistency on the field. Did you put in the hard yards when it came to teaching yourself how to cook? Were there any shockers?



Ryan: I think I've been pretty consistent in the kitchen too, not too many shockers. I progressed slowly, didn't rush it, I just kept experimenting, taking one step at a time. Maybe cooking reflects our personalities. I'm not sure. You would have to ask Tara about shockers, she might have a different story. My motto in the kitchen is don't mix ambition with ability!
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment